One of the best things about a Sedona Bed and Breakfast is the Breakfast! Our mornings start with our freshly ground Dancing Goats Blend coffee that we special order from a coffee roaster in Olympia WA. We also have available, assorted teas and juices. Once you choose a place to sit, either inside the dining area or outside by the pool, we start your 3 course breakfast adventure. The first course is a seasonal fruit dish to wake up your taste buds! This is followed with a coffee cake, fresh baked muffin, scone or other warm from the oven delight. Our main course and side dish is unique and varied and designed with you in mind. We also offer a cereal bar with assorted cereals, yogurt, and our homemade granolas.
We are happy to work around your dietary needs such as Lactose Intolerant, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carbohydrate, Vegetarian, and Vegan . Please let us know about your special needs when you make your reservation.
Our unique breakfast items change daily (not a rotated weekly menu) and are always made from the freshest ingredients available and almost always from scratch.
Samples of some of our main courses
A Few of Our Egg Dishes
* Organic Spinach Omelet with Sundried Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Pesto
* Southwest Eggs Benedict
* Breakfast Burrito with Eggs, Lean Ground Turkey, Homemade Salsa, Cheese & lots of extras
* Southwest Green Chile Corn Waffle with Poached Eggs and Salsa Chipotle Crema
* Poached Eggs over Homemade Chicken Andouille Cakes with Tomato Mustard Coulis
* Cheddar Veggie Frittata
* Apple Smoked Chicken Chilaquiles with Smoky Salsa
* Crepes Stuffed with Asparagus, Swiss Cheese and Ham with a Dijon Sause served with Scrambled Eggs
* Huevos Rancheros Quesadillas with Homemade Black Beans
* Chicken Cordon Bleu filled Crepes with Scrambled Eggs
A Few of Our Sweet Dishes
* Rum Raisin French Toast with Rum Sauce
* Oatmeal, Raisin, Banana, Walnut Pancakes (Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes)
* Apricot Stuffed French Toast with Apricot Glaze
* Lemon Yogurt Pancakes with Fresh Raspberries & Lemon Curd Sauce
* Croissant French Toast with Macerated Strawberries
* Orange Bread French Toast with Orange Raspberry Syrup
* Apple-stuffed Gingerbread Waffles With Vanilla Cream Sauce
* Lemon Yogurt Bread French Toast with Blueberry Sauce
There are many many more main courses we make!
Our breakfast hours are 8am - 9am. Please take this into consideration when scheduling your tours so you do not miss out on our yummy breakfast!